2017 Shop! ROI Standards: In-Store Marketing Materials
A Shop! White Paper and Quiz
Companies invest large amounts of money in displays and other marketing materials designed to trigger purchases at the POP. To yield a ROI, these in-store materials must be developed and implemented effectively with an on-target marketing strategy. In this Shop! White Paper, a group of shopper marketing industry leaders from brands, retailers, and POP producers, delivers guidelines for developing effective POP materials, improving compliance, and calculating ROI. The White Paper also describes marketing strategies that will help seal the deal at the first moment of truth.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify 10 guidelines for developing effective in-store marketing materials.
- Identify the four elements that influence compliance.
- Identify guidelines for improving compliance.
- Understand the three baseline sets of data that figure into the ROI equation.
- Identify and apply POP display/materials strategies for accomplishing marketing goals
Credits: Successful completion of this course will provide current Shop! MaRC holders with 0.5 PDU in Research towards their triennial recertification.
Course Length: 30 Minutes
Course Components: Shop! White Paper, 10-question quiz
Shop! Value Cycle Focus: Phase 1 of the Shop! Value Cycle – Research
MaRC Recertification Credit: 0.5 MaRC – Research PDU
Cost: Members $25, Non-Members $50