Retail Connect Events – Collaborate 2020
September 13 -15, 2020 | Virtual Conference
Shop! Environments Association has partnered with Retail Connect Events on Collaborate Virtual 2020. This online event provides the most efficient and effective way for
retail design professionals to meet and collaborate with each other for the purpose of
building profitable business relationships.
While the global pandemic has necessitated changing Collaborate 2020 to a virtual conference, attendees will get many of the same benefits as with an in-person event:
Meet with progressive buyers ready to embrace new retail design solutions as key strategic differentiators in creating innovative selling environments.
WHO YOU WILL MEET:
Senior level decision makers from some of the largest retail design & architectural firms, retail consultants and retailers. Our Executive attendees are actively looking for new ideas and new ways to build stronger brands, extend store reach and better deliver on the needs of customers.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
A virtual experience that brings senior-level decision makers together with suppliers. Collaborate 2020 offers a means to increase the productivity of your sales or purchasing teams by collapsing the often expensive and lengthy sales cycle without the traditional cost of travel. The event includes:
- Up to fifteen one-on-one 20-minute virtual appointments with the companies of your choice
- Three educational Masterclasses with all attendees
- Educational break-out sessions
WHO IS ATTENDING:
- Edible Arrangements
- Kilwin’s Chocolates
- Pizza Pizza Limited
- Which Wich
- AAFES (Army & Air Force Exchange Service)
- American Signature Inc. (furniture)
- Atticus Franchise (MAACO, Massage Envy, Wingstop)
- Capri Holdings Limited (Jimmy Choo, Michael Kors, Versace)
- Centercal Properties (retail centers throughout West Coast)
- Centric Brands (Hudson Jeans, Buffalo Jeans, Robert Graham, others)
- Clarks Americas (shoe stores)
- Coty (cosmetics, fragrances)
- Lilly Pulitzer (clothing)
- RaceTrac (petroleum, convenience stores)
- Sleep Number Corporation
- The Kroger Company (groceries)
- Timberland (shoes, clothing)
- Vilebrequin (swimwear)
- Burke Williams (day spa)
- IPIC Entertainment (movie theaters)
- NBC Universal (Universal Studios)
Contract Design Firms:
- March Studio
- Retail Habitats
- Watt International
- Registration fees for all sessions and meetings
- All participants’ contact information
Shop! has partnered with Retail Connect Events to offer Shop! members each a discounted rate of $3,250 to attend Collaborate 2020 via the Internet.
- Announcements during the virtual event online.
- E-mail and website exposure on Collaborate website.
Shop! has partnered as well to offer Shop! members each a discounted rate of $1,000 to sponsor Collaborate 2020, in addition to the member’s registration fee.