Retail Connect Events – Collaborate 2020
September 13 -15, 2020 | Loews Coronado Bay | San Diego, CA
Shop! Environments Association has partnered with Retail Connect Events on Collaborate 2020. This networking event provides the most efficient and effective way for
retail design professionals to meet and collaborate with each other for the purpose of
building profitable business relationships.
Meet with progressive buyers ready to embrace new retail design solutions as key strategic differentiators in creating innovative selling environments.
WHO YOU WILL MEET:
Senior level decision makers from some of the largest retail design & architectural firms, retail consultants and retailers.
Our Executive attendees are actively looking for new ideas and new ways to build stronger brands, extend store reach and better deliver on the needs of customers.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
A highly effective and efficient venue that brings senior-level decision makers together with suppliers. The event includes:
- one-on-one meetings
- educational break-out sessions
- relaxed social activities for peer-to-peer networking
Collaborate 2020 offers a means to increase the productivity of your sales or purchasing teams by collapsing the often expensive and lengthy sales cycle. Participants get:
- 20 one-on-one 20-minute meetings with the companies of your choice
- Peer networking and facilitation events
- Kick off reception and dinner with all 65-70 attendees
- Three educational Masterclasses with all 65-70 attendees
Shop! has partnered with Retail Connect Events to offer Shop! members a discounted rate (2019 rate) to sign on as a sponsor and attend Collaborate 2020.
Shop! members pay just:
$9,500 for one person
$2,500 for each additional person
$2,500 (additional) for the opportunity to be the sole sponsor of meals or receptions.
- Up to 20 pre-scheduled one-on-one 20-minute meetings
- Resort accommodations for two nights and all event planned meals
- Attendance at receptions, networking activities and educational seminars
- An app with all participants’ contact information